Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February 2017 Hive 4 Queen Carmit Block

Queen Carmit, I, your loyal subject, Patty, had fun making these Sunday Morning Quilts book log cabin inspired blocks for you.  Your quilt, in my estimation, will be stupendously beautiful!  I know this, because of the lucky green sign I see in the background of this image.  It is good news!  Our daffodils behind the fence did not rot or die when Spring Creek, about a mile behind our home, overflowed this past summer! It was flowing like a torrential river all the up to our pool and the water was halfway up the fence.

Green is not a color I normally work with, surprise, because I have a decent stash of light green.  Now I am going to play with the scraps from your blocks!  I hope you like these.  Off to read the international mailing tips....

No comments: