Tuesday, January 30, 2018

January Geese for Diana




I've used my blocks as a sewing distraction last weekend.  I'm neck deep trying to finish another quilt and needed a short break.   I'd already pulled the fabrics, just had to cut and assemble.  As easy to chain piece 2 as 1 ...




Diana asked for things to watch or listen to in the background.  I'm working my way through Netflix shows.  I "watch" about 2 episodes each evening.  Right now I'm almost through Reign, but I usually like crime dramas ... Alias, Bones, Castle are some I return to time after time.  Also, I rewatch the Harry Potter and Twilight movies with my girls far more than I probably should admit ... usually with some handwork or binding in my lap.  Right now my youngest LOVES Newsies--the Disney stage version.  The music is catchy and the plot simple ...

1 comment:

Diana @ Red Delicious Life said...

2 Blocks, thank you!! (And I love how you display them for photos). You're the 2nd person to recommend Reign so it's definitely on the list. Your youngest is tugging at my heartstrings - having worked in professional theater most of my life, Newsies is right up my alley. I've seen it 9 times - well, seen is sort of a strong word. It was the touring production and it came through the theatre where I work, so technically I was working.