Saturday, January 24, 2015

STASH BEE JANUARY SCRAPPY DIAMOND PATTERN

I am Shirley from SIMPLESEW . 
 MY FAVORITE SEASON IS SPRING !
I love playing outside whether its EPP, cross stitching or planting .. I have a new playhouse for the grandkids. I need to decorate it. So this will be fun this spring. I have 9 grandkids under 6 and I have alot of sewing to work on and This Spring will be granddaughter number 6 and I have lots to sew for her new nursery.

My first block is for Lynn ( January).  For her block she wanted this very scrappy diamond pattern.


 I enjoyed it because this was the time of year we were all cleaning our stash.. so I had the 3.5 squares ready.. I also havent been blogging and missed it a great deal. So I have joined a bunch of groups to get my mojo back and this was the first block of the year and it was fun ! Thank you Lynn for being our Hive Mama.. I mailed already.. hope you like it.. 


2 comments:

Carla said...

Very nice! Scrap projects are the best

SIMPLESEW said...

Thank you Carla..