Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hive 6 - Finished January Block

Hello All,

I'm Kate, from Hollywood Florida.

The blocks this month were a lot of fun. This was my first time making QSTs, and it went better than I'd expected!


I ended up making two, one brighter and one a bit more muted--I hope they both fit in with your quilt!

Question of the month: How do you spend your vacations?

I grew up in Colorado, and my idea of a great vacation involves a lot of hiking, and being outdoors. I also love road trips--my favorite road trip was when we drove through all of Utah's state parks. Since moving to South Florida, we've been taking a lot of road trips to Key West (which I love!). It's my favorite spot in South Florida, even though you can't hike anywhere down here :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Kate



No comments: