Saturday, August 17, 2019

Stash Bee Finish!

I finished my 2019 Stash Bee quilt!  This is my fourth year in Stash Bee but my first finish!  I guess I need to get working on the others...

I asked Hive 4 for penguin blocks designed by Lorna of Sew Fresh Quilts.  And boy did my hive mates deliver!  Aren't these guys fabulous??!!!  Many folks named their penguin as they posted pictures on facebook. Special thanks to Karen who made three blocks (!) and Alanna who hive crashed!


I donated this quilt to the Carolina Hurricane Quilts project, coordinated by the amazing Carole of From My Carolina Home.  Thanks so much to Hive 4 for making this donation possible!

To read more about The Waddle of Penguins, visit my blog post about it:
http://thedarlingdogwood.blogspot.com/2019/08/a-waddle-of-penguins.html



No comments: