Thursday, June 7, 2018

Hive 4 May and June blocks for Debbie and Tori



Hello!  I am so excited to be part of my first quilting bee!  Thank you all for welcoming me halfway through the year.  Please have grace and kindness for me as I try to muddle my way through this :)  Here are a May block for Debbie (made in the colors of my Alma Mater, Furman University- Go Paladins!) and a June block for Tori.  Tori, I did the best I could but don’t have many blenders or super bright colors in my stash, but I loved making this aqua block and I hope you enjoy it too (it’s brighter in real life than in the photo).

So now that I’ve finished my first post, my question is, how do I send these blocks?  Can I use a regular envelope?  How many stamps?  I am a mom of two toddlers so I would prefer not to have to run to the post office if I can help it.  I will get these in the mail as soon as I can :)

Happy summer all!

Katy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Katy - I'm Katie in Hive 4 as well and I went to Furman too! What year did you graduate? I graduated in 2008 (10 years this year!). How fun to have another Paladin in the stash bee! FU all the time!

Katy Morris said...

No way!! I graduated in 2007!! I bet we know some of the same peeps :)

time4stitchn said...

Thanks for the purple block. Nice and bright! I think it will be great in my quilt.