Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May stick blocks for Nancy

Hello All,

I can't believe it has taken me this long to actually sew something!  It has been one crazy and jam-packed few weeks.  I had fun pulling fabric and just kept pulling and cutting and ended up with 8 blocks for Nancy.  Who doesn't love a little chain piecing to make the sewing go faster?


Nancy asked us a few questions, so here goes:

  1. My favorite color is purple.  
  2. My favorite flower is the Gerbera Daisy, especially red and orange.  I had gerbers as my wedding bouquet. 
  3. My favorite non sewing thing is to take walks with my dog.  I love being outside listening to the birds sing and watching the sky. 
Happy Tuesday!
Nela

1 comment:

Nancy D. said...

Yay! Thank you for making the extras. I'm excited to get them all put together.