Monday, August 27, 2012

Stacked Coins for Lisa

Lisa, I have to admit I have no idea what happened during the final pressing.  It was fine and gorgeous one second the next it had big orange splotches on it.  I'm not sure if my iron malfunctioned and burned the fabrics or if its a stain from my ironing board or what it is really.  I'm sure not going to use the iron or the board cover again but with that being said I don't want your block to be late either so I'm going to send it as is and also send you fabrics to replace those three strips with the marks on them.  I am sooo sorry.  NOTHING like this has ever happened to me before.  *Hangs head in shame.* Shows me for trying to buy a cheaper iron.  

Otherwise I loved the process of choosing just the right fabrics and making this block.  Hope you like it, er, most of it.


1 comment:

Lisa C in GA. said...

oh, you should have emailed me....i'm not in any hurry at all!! it will probably be a Christmas quilt, lol. Dont give it another thought. it's terrific!