Thursday, January 2, 2020

January RED block for Hive 1


This was a challenging block for me because for some reason I have hardly any mostly-red fabrics in my stash.  I don't know why that is, because I really do like red.  The hunt is part of the fun, though, and I dug around and found some red print charm squares and a red blender that were just right for Amanda's January block.  The instructions were easy to follow, and it turned out looking pretty good, if I do say so myself.  The lighting was bad for my photo--the white fabric really is white, not cream as it looks in the picture.

I'm excited to be starting another year of Stashbee with hivemates old and new.  To answer Amanda's question--my other hobbies include knitting, crochet, quilting, garment sewing, beading, and cross stitch.  I like having different things to pick up and do whenever I have time.  Happy New Year, Stashbees.
Pam

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This looks great Pam! Thanks!

I really like red too but I don't have much either and I'm not sure why.