Thursday, June 20, 2019

June Block...Snail's Trail for Lynda


Hey all!

These are two blocks for Lynda for June, Hive 2. While this block is not exactly my style, I love this colorful picture and am glad I had this opportunity to try something new.

Just an FYI...I made the first block (purple one) according to the tutorial Lynda shared. I was not very happy with the finished size, as I could not square up to 12.5". I went to find another tut and used one from the Fat Quarter Shop. It was perfect!

Lynda, I hope these work for your plan...at least one of them! I also hope you will think about joining Instagram, so we can follow along on your new quilting hobby and this project! It is not required for this hive, but makes it fun and inspiring to follow other quilters.

Happy Quilting!
Valorie
@facetfully on Instagram

No comments: