Friday, January 18, 2019

Hive 2 January for Paulette

This was a great block to start the year.  In doing my initial fabric pull, I realized that I had a ton of black/white prints, but very few long enough to allow me to cut the right length strips, so some shopping was in order!  I was tickled to see this Moda text print, as I have filled many of my notebook margins with cursive alphabets:


Block construction was very straightforward, although I did lose track of what seam I was supposed to be removing for one strip.  Fortunately I realized the error while it was still easy to fix.


I'm looking forward to another great Stash Bee year!


1 comment:

Paulette Eccleston said...

This looks great Jennifer. Thank you for sewing for me.