Saturday, May 6, 2017

May Hive 2 Bee Blocks for Kate

Happy Weekend! Work has slowed down a bit. Wow, April was absolutely nuts. I am glad I can enjoy sewing and the budding blooms and singing birds again. Kate asked for the Converging Corners block with rainbow colors. I hope these meet your expectations. They are over sized and I figured you can square them up to the way you wish. It was nice to really sew again since my husband's surgery that left him septic and with a PICC line, it was a long 2 months.  I have new respect for people who are caregivers all of the time 24/7 every day of the year for  ill or disabled family members. Happy Spring to you all!  xox Jacque





2 comments:

Bethany said...

So pretty!!

Kate @ Smiles From Kate said...

Oh they are lovely Jackqe, thank you so much. I am so sorry to hear your husband has been very ill, I hope he is fully recovered soon.