Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hive #3 November blocks

Sorry I'm late Carolyn!  My machine was in the shop getting cleaned and tuned this month.  Plus I have been waiting on a fabric order that has seem to be "lost" which has screwed up my blocks for Hive #2. Thank you very much Stephanie for offering to send me some Kona Orchid so I can finish those up!!!

Hope you like these hour glass blocks.  I don't have too many pastel shades in my stash.  It all seems to be bright colors so I hope these will fit in with your quilt.



These will go in to the mail tomorrow :)


1 comment:

Carolyn said...

These are awesome! Thank you so much. I really like the bright colors. It's really turning into a lovely layout of different shades and colors, leaning heavily towards the teal/aqua and orange/yellow, with some smattering of other colors like purple, blue, brown and pink.