Monday, December 31, 2012

HIVE #3.... JUST IN TIME ...

...I am getting this posted just in time for the end of the year xx

I was Queen Bee for October... and asked you lovely ladies to make up for my garden being a washout this summer by sending me a flower xx MY GOODNESS you came up trumps xx...


I was a block short so changed my original plans for putting them to-gether. HERE is my finished top... (fortunately I have BIG walls ... because it measures 92 x 92 inches!!) ...


in keeping with the STASH theme all the fabrics are from my (some what overflowing!!) stash..


I hope you can spot your block in there xx


THANK YOU again ladies xx

Have a wonderful New Year xx

Diane xx

3 comments:

Carol said...

That is absolutely lovely!! It all came together perfectly. Thanks for sharing.

Nancy D. said...

They look awesome together. Nice job! Thank you for posting your finished work of art. Happy New Year!

Adrienne said...

This is wonderful! So nice to see them all together, thank you for sharing. Happy New Year!