Monday, April 1, 2019

Hive 3 April Scrappy Trip Blocks


I really struggled with my decision for my block request this year. I recently saw a block I loved that would be perfect for a bee block, but then I also saw an image of someone else’s Scrappy Trip and remembered how much I want to finish mine. This was my request three years ago (has it really been that long?!?)


Aren’t these blocks beautiful?  They’ve been languishing in my WIP drawer and I think it’s high time they get some more friends.  I’ve collected many more navy prints since, but sadly not a lot of the yellow/mustard.



In a effort to re-jumpstart my effort I pieced three more blocks. I had some fun choosing scrappy strips for the outsides ... and this is what I came up with (set with one of my original blocks):


I've had a little fun pulling out the blocks and playing a little, too =)



Check out the details at the link above and let me know if you have any questions.  I can’t wait to see what fun, scrappy fabrics you choose!
Thanks!
HeatherK


No comments: