Saturday, February 22, 2014

January Hive 10 Roundup

Instead of doing a roundup of everyone in our hive's individual pictures of their January blocks I thought I'd share one picture of all of the blocks together....


That's right!  I finished my quilt top!!!!

One block got lost in the mail but luckily for me that hive member was kind enough to remake the block for me.  I pieced the majority of the quilt top while I was waiting on the replacement block to arrive, and as soon as it arrived (yesterday) I jumped back into the sewing room to finish piecing it.

I'm hoping to piece together a scrappy-looking backing for it today so I can get to quilting it.  This quilt is destined to be a picnic quilt and in this Southern California heat I'm ready to start putting it to use!

Thank you again to all the members of hive 10, I love love love the blocks I received from all of you

-Steph

4 comments:

Rachel said...

What a fun quilt. It looks great.

Rachel said...

What a fun quilt. It looks great.

HeatherK @ A Reformed Heath'n said...

Looks awesome! Makes me want to make one too.

Rebeckah Austin said...

LOVELY!!!! I am pinning it!