Monday, September 9, 2013

Beky B's Quilt from May Wonky Cross Blocks

Hi Everyone.

I just wanted to thank you all for the fabulous blocks I received and to show you the quilt that I made. I believe that this is the best quilt that I have ever made - mostly because the machine quilting came out so well. I'm sure that all of your love and positive energy had something to do with it too.  I managed to use every single block, even the one with the little pigs on it!

Thank you all again and happy quilting.

Beky


9 comments:

Carol said...

Wow! That is just too much fun:) I was wondering how they would all be put together. Thank you for sharing the finished photo.

roccagal said...

wow that is really really nice! LUV it!

supersara20 said...

love it, great job!

Second Chance Tan said...

This looks totally amazing xxx

AZ Smurfette said...

LOVE it!!! SO so so cute! I love how these have all come together!
Chelsa

HeatherK @ A Reformed Heath'n said...

This turned out super cute! Thanks for sharing. I'd make this one in a heartbeat!

Cyndi said...

This is absolutely stunning!

Samantha said...

I love how it all came together! Absolutely fantastic!

Danny Heyen said...

Oh my goodness! That came out great!! You did a fantastic job!