Monday, January 21, 2013

Hive 1 January Block for Kathleen

I am really glad Kathleen chose this block, I have made dresdens before but never one like this or with so many blades. It was nice to have a challenge!

I used the scanned file that Kathleen sent me to make up a plastic template to cut my blades, I think my accuracy may be slightly off because of this but hopefully the block will be good enough to put in the quilt. Thanks for helping me out with the e-mail Kathleen!



This will be  in the post to you this week.




4 comments:

Kathleen at Rose Prairie said...

It looks perfect, I'm glad it worked out for you. Thank you very much, I am loving it.

Carol said...

This quilt is going to be amazing!

cheeky monkey said...

It looks great! You can be proud!

Danny Heyen said...

I can't wait to see this quilt! It's going to be so pretty!