Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hive #1 CeLynn's Gothic Windows

I used the requested solids and I'll be ordering more Kona "Pepper".  Such a lovely super dark almost black color!  I have a plan for the yellow that's left also.  I used a background fabric that I had on hand with a very muted yellow/gold and I love the way these turned out and I hope you will too.  I had to add this quilt to my "must make" list but it won't be till WAY down the road I have so many other projects planned and started. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look so cool. I am just loving this block!

The Sunflower Patch said...

Oooh,these look so cool! I really like the background print you used,do you know what it is?

Samantha said...

I have no idea what that background print is. I had a half a fat quarter of it left from something else that I did with it moons ago. Sorry.